Welcome to Hazelmere Guest House
Hazelmere is a friendly, traditional Lakeland Guest House providing quality, Vegetarian B&B accommodation. It is a great location, just a few minutes level walk from Keswick’s Market Place and Derwentwater beyond. We are also very handy for the popular Kat’s Kitchen vegetarian and vegan café which offers design-your-own packed lunches for a day on the fells.
With wonderful walks from the doorstep and ample private parking you can give the car a holiday too.
Unfortunately we don’t take dogs as Bill, our small black cat, would not approve!
We have 3 immaculately clean, warm, comfortable en-suite rooms (1 double, 1 twin/family & 1 single room). All rooms have lovely mountain views, flat screen digital colour TV, radio/alarm, hair dryer, adjustable heating controls, full double glazing, tea/coffee making facilities, wine glasses & bottle opener (bring your own bottle!)
- Good choice of delicious breakfasts – Vegetarian, Vegan or Continental.
- Special diets catered for – Gluten Free etc.
- Highest standard of cleanliness & comfort.
- Free WiFi in all bedrooms.
- Ample private parking.
- Fantastic Fell views from all rooms.
- We serve Fair Trade tea and coffee.
- Online payment facility – or settle with cash on arrival.
- Children over 8 years welcome.
- Ideal centre for touring the Lake District.
- Bike storage – a convenient bed and breakfast stop on the C2C cycle route.
We will do all that we can to help make your stay comfortable. We have prepared a Disability Access Statement and have a current Environmental Policy. We will also do our best to answer any further queries guests may have on such matters. Please just call us for a chat.