Welcome to Hazelmere Guest House
Hazelmere is a friendly, traditional Lakeland Guest House providing quality AA 4 Star accommodation. It is a great location, just a few minutes level walk from Keswick’s Market Place and Derwentwater beyond. With wonderful walks from the doorstep you can give the car a holiday too.
We have 5 immaculately clean, warm, comfortable en-suite rooms (4 double, 1 twin/family & 1 single room). All rooms have lovely mountain views, flat screen digital colour TV, radio/alarm, hair dryer, adjustable heating controls, full double glazing, tea/coffee making facilities, wine glasses & bottle opener (bring your own bottle!)
- Good choice of delicious breakfasts – Traditional English, Vegetarian or Continental.
- Special diets catered for.
- Highest standard of cleanliness & comfort.
- Free WiFi in all bedrooms.
- Ample private parking.
- Fantastic Fell views from all rooms.
- We serve Fair Trade tea and coffee.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Children over 8 years welcome.
- A convenient stop on the C2C cycle route, offering cycle storage.
- Member of Cumbria Tourist Board & Lakes Hospitality Association.
We will do all that we can to help make your stay comfortable. We have prepared a Disability Access Statement and have a current Environmental Policy. We will also do our best to answer any further queries guests may have on such matters. Please just call us for a chat.